[Trlog] Request for SO1R TRLog tips for the SSB Sprint

To: TR-Log <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] Request for SO1R TRLog tips for the SSB Sprint
From: Anthony Rodgers <arodgers@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 22:18:39 -0800
Hi there,

Well, this year, I have decided to take the plunge and enter the Sprint for the first time, on phone. I enjoyed being one of a handful of BCs in the Sweepstakes in November, and would like to try the Sprint.

I run a simple LP SO1R station, with a Kenwood TS-940S/AT interfaced to TRLog, and SBDVP.

Are there any TRLog/SBDVP usage tips (like using keys to shift up and down 5KHz, SBDVP memories, for example) that the Sprint gods would like to share?

73 de VA7IRL,
--
Anthony Rodgers
Email: VA7IRL@rac.ca