Re: [Trlog] Orion Rig Control Problems

To: "Mark Bailey" <kd4d@comcast.net>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Orion Rig Control Problems
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@r66.ru>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 21:57:34 +0600
Mark, I do not remember the firmware version but that is the one
where PTT is already enabled. Orion works with TR but in a bit
unusual way. The frequency updates only when any button on the
keyboard is pressed. Still it does not preclude one from using this
combo because all the QSOs log in with correct freq. Even when you
change the band and the freq readout on the screen continue to
reflect your previous band of operation the readout updates with the
first pressing of the keyboard key.

73, Igor UA9CDC