Re: [Trlog] TR Cheat Sheet

To: "Mike D." <hrg@cifnet.com>,"'TR Log Reflector'" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TR Cheat Sheet
From: "Robert Tellefsen" <n6wg@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:58:47 -0700
Mike
If they are new to TR, I suggest you plan out the features you will actually
use, and just put those in the cheat sheet.  You can make one up in a few
minutes, based on your expected use.
The newbies can get flustered easily, and be pounding on all the wrong keys
for
the mode they are in (CQ or S&P).  Been there, done that :-)
Best advice, keep it simple.
Good luck, 73, and see you on the air for FD.
Bob N6WG