Re: [Trlog] IARUHQ.DOM file problem

To: "Robert Tellefsen" <n6wg@comcast.net>,"TR Log Reflector" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] IARUHQ.DOM file problem
From: alan.kaul@att.net (alan.kaul@att.net)
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 21:20:05 +0000
Bob, et al

I went to George's site and downloaded his file ...
then used cut and paste to create a WORDPAD file I
called IARUHQ.DOM and then copied that to the TR-log
directory.   It seemed to work without problems.

You might consider making backups of what you have, then
create the new file (as I did) and then re-process the log
(I forget the command, but it is in the manual) to rescore
the contest....

Good luck.  73 de alan

--
Alan Kaul W6RCL LaCanada, CA 91011