[Trlog] Timekeeping Problem

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] Timekeeping Problem
From: "Brian Summers" <summersb@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 05:46:50 -0700
Many thanks to Bob K6XX and Dan KI6X for their suggestions on BIOS settings.
Within BIOS I found something called Automatic Hardware Power Management. This
had things such as Time to Level 1 Power Management (15 mins), Time to Level 2
(30 minutes), Time to Level 3 (1 hour) as well as reductions in processor speed
plus display changes such as standby, suspend and shutdown at the various
levels. I disabled the lot and that fixed the problem. Hopefully with no
'gotchas' to appear later on.

Brian VE7JKZ