[Trlog] Radio Interface

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] Radio Interface
From: "Brian Summers" <summersb@telus.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 17:44:55 -0700
I have a home built radio that does not have a CAT interface. But it does have
logic level signals for each band. These can be used for low pass filter
switching, antenna switching etc. What I'd like to do is use these signals to
allow TRLog to know what band I'm using. I'm not concerned about mode
indication or even TRLog controlling the radio. Just have TRLog 'know' what
band I'm on.

Does anyone have any suggestions how I can go about this?

Brian VE7JKZ