[Trlog] Poblem with two Orions and TR6.79

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Poblem with two Orions and TR6.79
From: Mark Bailey <kd4d@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 09:03:21 -0400
Good morning:

OK, I tried to configure for ARRL SS CW with two Orions.
PIII-450 MHZ, DOS 7.1.  The Orion radio control is not
stable.  It initializes OK and reads frequencies from both
radios, but the frequency readout disappears in a minute or
two.

CT works fine on the same computer and connections.

Is there anything I can do that might be exected to fix this
(like a faster computer)?  If not, I guess I will use two
FT1000MP's for this contest.

I really want to be able to continue using TR-Log but I
need rig control!

Thanks and 73.

Mark, KD4D