[Trlog] NextBandmap & Some SS Stuff

To: "TR Log" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] NextBandmap & Some SS Stuff
From: "James Walter" <wt9u@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 09:30:29 -0500
Hi All,

Using v.6.78 here.  Can't figure out how to use the NEXTBANDMAP feature on SSB.
 For cw I've programmed one of the function keys but haven't figured it out for
SSB.  I tried programming it on the DVK memory pages but that didn't seem to
work.  Any thoughts.

Did notice something strange during SS with regards to the bandmap running two
radios.  If I sent a CQ by hitting ENTER it put the CQ/QSO# in the bandmap on
the second radio frequency.  If I used F1 or Ctrl-C (to restart the AUTOCQ)
then it put the CQ info in the correct place.

73...Jim, WT9U