Re: [Trlog] I really did it this time VY1JA

To: "J. Allen" <vy1ja@northwestel.net>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] I really did it this time VY1JA
From: "J. Edward (Ed) Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 05:09:19 -0800
First of all, J, thanks from 616 of us for the NT mult!

You should have most of your log in the 'logback.dat' file so be sure and do
not lose that.  Make a copy of that file and then run POST on it.  Next, the
ss05cw.rst file is unknown to me but since it is slightly larger than your
backup file, I wonder if that is your full log somehow.  Again, make a copy
of it and then see if it is your log.  You may have to rename the copy to
log.dat, but as Mark said earlier, avoid writing on the disk where these
current files are stored.  Just read the files and copy onto a floppy or
something else that you can then look at as I've suggested above.

Good luck,
Ed - W0YK