[Trlog] Which "message" is sent in Two Radio Mode when you hit Space?

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Which "message" is sent in Two Radio Mode when you hit Space?
From: Mark Bailey <kd4d@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 20:38:22 -0500
Good day, all:

Thanks to Bernie for sending me a couple of
logcfg.dat files.  Hopefully, I can find the
problem with my DVK setup.  It would be VERY
helpful if I knew which message was supposed
to be sent in two radio mode when you hit space
to call a guy on the second radio to send your
callsign.

Using a dvp, it's a hardcoded filename,
mycall.dvp.  In CW, it's the F1 key in
exchange mode.  What is it for a DVK?

Maybe I mistyped the logcfg.dat entry and
it isn't EX SSB F1.  Or, maybe the DVKDELAY
has to be AFTER the DVK3 argument in
the message as it is for the examples I was
sent?  I stuck it before.

This is worrying me and I'll have limited time
to debug it before the contest.

Thanks for the help, I hope.  It's probably a
typo in the file, but I forgot to grab a copy
and I won't be at the station until just before
the contest starts!  And, it would really help
to know where to look.  The CQ after the QSO
(from ALT-F3) works fine.

73,

Mark, KD4D