[Trlog] Disabling Enter key at spot position

To: "trlog@contesting.com" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] Disabling Enter key at spot position
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 01:53:10 -0800
VE7FO's newbies will be present for SS on Sunday.  I'll be doing the
honours on Sat.

These newbies are repeat customers so, when one arrives I'm going to
have her actively tune around and send spots to the newbie run op until
it's her turn to run.  One problem I've run into in the past is that
newbie spotters sometimes hit Enter instead of the Space bar, thus
logging the station and causing no end of confusion.

Ideally, if the Enter key is pressed at the Spot station I'd like to
have Donald Duck have a hissy fit on the screen.  From a more practical
perspective, just disabling the Enter key would do the job.  Maybe a
little "Ding" from the speaker would be nice.

We'll be running TR in a DOS box under Win98.  Anyone have any
suggestions as to how to disable the Enter key or assign it to something
that TR will ignore?

73 and see you in SS

Jim   VE7FO