Re: [Trlog] TR685 available

To: "'Dale Martin'" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TR685 available
From: "J. Edward (Ed) Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 11:25:10 -0800
> I haven't yet downloaded 685, but 684 Bandmap CTL-END, ENTER
> only puts the call callsign in the callsign field, but does
> not move the radio.  I've tried it with both CTL's and on
> both my Omni 6's on different bands.  No joy.
>
> Is anyone else seeing this?

685 works fine.

684 (the last release before 685 and what is still posted) works fine, too
... except for the first few times I did the Ctrl-End, Enter when it moved
the INACTIVE radio.  I could never get it to do that again, but maybe that's
what's happening to you.  In my case, I may have the Alt-D commands set
wrong in LOGCFG.DAT in my 684 testing.

In 685, I have all three Alt-D commands set to FALSE and all the SO2R
features seem to work great so far.

73,
Ed - W0YK