[Trlog] Orion II config question

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Orion II config question
From: "bob hervatine" <kf6jsp@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 23:54:32 +0000
I'm attempting to use TR Log with a Ten Tec Orion II.

Problem: when I attempt to set up the configuration (ver 6.79) and select
'T' for Ten Tec radio, the resulting Config file shows 'RADIO ONE TYPE =
IC735', and there is no resulting interface between the computer and Orion
II.

Suggestions for getting the computer and Orion II to talk to each other?

I have ordered TR Log ver 6.85, but have not received it or installed it
yet. I'd prefer to continue with ver 6.79 for CQ WW CW contest as long as I
can get basic CW operation with the Orion II for this weekend.

I've used TR Log with the same computer (OLD Pentium 1 with Windows 95)
successfully with TR Log for years with a FT-1000MP.

Tnx de Bob Hervatine W6FRH