[Trlog] Ver 6.85

To: "'TRLog Reflector'" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] Ver 6.85
From: "Dale Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 12:48:32 -0600
Fyi and fwiw,

I was using 6.85 in the 10m contest and noticed this:

While on 28056, I typed 28000<enter> in the callsign entry field, and
nothing happened.

Switching to 6.79 and typing in a frequency (e.g., 28000), it worked: the
screen displays (frequency, band/mode, bandmap) updated, the radio vfo moved
to 28.000 kHz, and bandpass filters changed.

Typing in the following sequence of frequencies netted the following
results:

>From 28000, I entered the following frequencies in the order shown, first in
6.85 and then the same order in 6.79.

N = no change: did not move vfo or screen displays
Y = moved vfo and screen displays (bandmap, frequency, band/mode, etc),
banpass filters changed, antennas changed.

Freq    6.85    6.79
24890   n       y
21000   y       y
18068   n       y