Re: [Trlog] Paddle port and older Dell Dimension 2350

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Paddle port and older Dell Dimension 2350
From: "ke5c" <ke5c@hot.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 15:40:45 -0600
Thanks to all, and the winner is:

> TRY 'PADDLE PORT = 1' NOT 'PADDLE PORT = PARALLEL 1'

My old computer lost it's HD, and while I had backed up log files, I had
not backed up CFG files.  Then I took a year more or less off
contesting.  So I guess I read the manual too casually on setting up the
paddle port, and TRLOG did not complain about a parse error, so I was
sort of lulled to sleep.  What a relief to have this solved.  THANKS TO
ALL WHO REPLIED!

73 -- John