[Trlog] Install DOS on ThinkPad...

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Install DOS on ThinkPad...
From: paul@paul-hicks.ca
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 21:49:32 -0500
Hi, I'm back again...

I got DOS 6.22 working fine on my desktop. TRLog performed flawlessly
during ARRL CW on weekend!

Now am trying to get DOS partition working on laptop with Windows XP.

I did the procedure as explained on the website. It's that near-DOS
version. TRLog doesn't seem to like it. I want to re-format that
partion with the 6.22 or 7.xx version of real dos, but no floppy
drive on laptop.

I'm trying to locate a "Superdrive," but so far no joy.

Is there a way of installing dos using the cd drive, or by some other means?

Thanks again,

Paul.
ve3zt