Re: [Trlog] Install DOS on ThinkPad...

To: paul@paul-hicks.ca,trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Install DOS on ThinkPad...
From: John Unger <w4au@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 08:17:33 -0500
Hi Paul -

I'm not sure that if will do what you need, boot from a floppy, but one
possibility is to get a floppy drive with a USB connection. I bought one a
few years ago to help in just this kind of situation. I only have to use is
a few times a year, but it pays off... They are pretty cheap from eBay or
other (Tiger?) sources, I think.

73 - John, W4AU