[Trlog] RDXC log editing question

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] RDXC log editing question
From: Jim George <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 07:33:02 -0500
During the Russian DX Contest, I worked two stations in the YR oblast, and
for some reason, my Russian domestic file did not include this oblast, so
TR would not log these two contacts. I should have realized what was going
on and entered another oblast, and edited it later, to put the contacts
into the log at the right sequence with the correct serial number, but in
the heat of the moment, I didn't, and made a CTL N note in the log at the
spot. Since the RDXC uses serial numbers, now I don't know how to go back
and inter those two contacts in the log. The Cabrillo log at present does
not show the number I transmitted. Does it automatically calculate that
from the sequence? My log shows the frequency, not the contact number.

The question.. is it possible for me to insert those two QSOs back into the
DAT file, with the numbers I sent, which are the same as the two contacts
which follow immediately? Or do I simply shrug and submit the log "as is"
with two NILs for the two Russians, and the loss of two ten point QSOs and
one YR multiplier for me?

Jim N3BB