Re: [Trlog] No data from CAT to computer...

To: trlog@contesting.com,Mark Bailey <kd4d@comcast.net>,paul@mcradio.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] No data from CAT to computer...
From: paul@paul-hicks.ca
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 13:25:31 -0400
 From withing DOS, PS2 utililty says COM1: DISABLED

Anybody know how to "enable?" from withing DOS?

 From within XP, systems says COM1 is enable, and working.

Tried running TRLog in dos window. It load, data from CAT to computer
does go back and forth, but TRLog does not function well.

Thank to all of you for useful suggestions. Have installed the
suggested Utility.

I should have also mentioned that when using TR4W, data does pass
from the rig to the computer. However, I prefer to get the dos version running.

Here's where I am at present:

Using the PS2 SERA utility, says CURRENT STATUS: DISABLED

"When "enable" is selected, following parameter will be effective:

ADDress: 1
IRQ: 4
COMADDRess: 3F8

As for "address"