Re: [Trlog] TR4W

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TR4W
From: "k0dq" <k0dq@analog.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 17:55:02 -0400
As with Windows, I'm still learning this reflector rules stuff.  Below was
rejected for too many addressees but went directly to a few.  For the
record:

--------------------------

I *think* you can delete the "virtually" from that judgment, Scott.  We gave
up on trying to use LPT-to-parallel adapters in the N1MM world probably 4
years ago.

As for the CW, I think the issue may be that you need to configure your
logging software to switch RTS and DTR on the second serial port of the
SO2RXLAT, not the same one that delivers the USB protocol signals.  Once you
have done this, the CW and PTT signals will show up on pins 16 and
17 of the parallel plug, which will feed them to the DXD.

Let me know if I can help.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com, spots at telnet.reversebeacon.net, port 7000