Re: [Trlog] Display question

To: "'Ed Schuller'" <eschuller@sbcglobal.net>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Display question
From: "Dan Violette" <danki6x@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 19:35:48 -0800
I think I know what is happening, but no fix off the top of my head.  Your
new monitor is 16:10 (or 16:9) screen ratio (wide screen) while your TR
screen is still 4:3 (or much more square) like your old monitor probably
was.  The sides expand to fill the screen as does the top and bottom, but
since it is a more square shaped screen, the top extends off the top.  Doubt
any DOS video drivers for wide screens, but probably some other method.  I
can't say I have contested in a while and use TR in dual boot under Win 98
instead of native DOS.  /Dan KI6X