Re: [Trlog] Display question

To: "'Ed Schuller'" <eschuller@sbcglobal.net>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Display question
From: "Dan Violette" <danki6x@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 18:20:17 -0800
Resets usually also resets the screen to fill properly based on the received
resolution (including things like refresh rate, etc.).  Usually each can
have a different setting and yours was probably defaulting to something that
was not right.  Now it is "calibrated" for that type of signal.

Dan, KI6X