Re: [Trlog] FT1000D interfacing

To: "'TR Log Reflector'" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] FT1000D interfacing
From: "Robert Brandon" <rb@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 13:07:33 -0600
Two stop bits is the default.

I find that adding a RADIO ONE BAUD RATE line in the TR config file helps
sometimes, even if you think everything is working at the default 4800 baud
rate.

Robert K5PI

>From page 105
The default baud rate for radio communication is 4800 (no parity, 8 bits
with 2 stop bits). If you need to change this rate, use the RADIO ONE
BAUD RATE or RADIO TWO BAUD RATE commands. Please note that
higher baud rates may not work with some rigs; if you have trouble with
communication between the rig and TR-LOG, try switching the baud rate (in
TR-LOG and on the rig) to 4800.