Re: [Trlog] Packet issues

To: Michael Gulbranson <wg0m@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Packet issues
From: Kevin Schmidt <w9cf@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 15:54:58 -0700
I may be wrong, but I don't think having two ports at the same address
will work under DOS. I am nearly certain it won't work with TR.  I assume
the byterunner ports' addresses that conflict can be changed.  They can
then be addressed using Serial 5 and 6 with the proper address in TR.

73 Kevin w9cf