Re: [Trlog] Packet issues

To: "'Tree'" <tree@kkn.net>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Packet issues
From: "Michael Gulbranson" <wg0m@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 21:03:24 -0600
I can't remember exactly what happened, but I do know the 3f8 showed up for
comm. 1 in device manager "resources" as well as when I ran VSShow for the
byterunner card.

I need to revisit this again.....but as it stands right now packet is
working just fine and I am using 3 of the 4  Byterunner comm. Ports......
More on this later

Thanks

Mike

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
Thomas Paine