Re: [Trlog] TR on DOSBox on OS/X

To: "Kenneth E. Harker" <kenharker@kenharker.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TR on DOSBox on OS/X
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 17:00:44 -0700
Interesting.  I haven't looked at the time of day code in forever - but I
am pretty sure I am
doing a DOS function call to get the time and date.  It's nice that DOSBox
supports the
calls - but seems to be returning slightly messed up data.

I can't think of anything you can do on the TR side of the equation to
change this behavior.

If you quit TR and type "time" at the DOS prompt - does it look different?

Tree