Re: [Trlog] TR Baud Rate-Update

To: "'John Unger'" <w4au@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TR Baud Rate-Update
From: "Mike Wetzel" <mjwetzel@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 15:03:07 -0400
John,

Thanks for the hint-it got me 66% of the way there.

When I put the statement in the stgcfg.dat file the K3 will work at 9600b
but the IC7800 will not work reliably at either 9600 or 4800b when that
statement is in (when I take that statement out the 7800 works at 4800 but
the K3 will not work at 9600).  If somehow the statement could be
implemented for just the K3 I would be all set.  It doesn't seem to make any
difference where it is located in the file.

Mike W9RE

Hi Mike -

I remember getting TR to work with an Orion at 9600 and higher baud rates.
I'm not sure if this was the "trick", but after consulting with Tree, I had
to include the line:

USE IRQS = TRUE

in the logcfg.dat file.

Who knows, worth a try?...