FOUND: 263 VFO + + CORSAIR II INFO??

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: FOUND: 263 VFO + + CORSAIR II INFO??
From: ataylor@midas.llnl.gov (Allan G. Taylor)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 08:36:20 -0800 (PST)
Thanks, gang for the help finding an external VFO for my Omni-D. I believe that
in the process I helped someone else find one also!

BTW: How does the Corsair II differ from the Omni-D series? Since the VFO I
actually got is the 263 VFO designed for the Corsair II, I am now wondering if
I should start looking for one (C-II) for an eventual upgrade and turn the Omni
into a spare?  In particular, does it cover ALL WARC bands (my Omni-D doesn't
cover 18 MHz)  and do filters swap between the Omni-D and Corsair s  ??

Allan   K7GT

K7GT@llnl.gov

                             (o o)
        ------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo--------------------
        |                                               |
        |              Allan G Taylor                   |
        |    Center for Applied Scientific Computing    |
        |         Lawrence Livermore Nat'l Lab          |
        |                                               |
        |           e-mail:  k7gt@llnl.gov              |
        |        snailmail: LLNL  MS-561                |
        |                   P O Box 808                 |
        |                   Livermore CA  94551-9900    |
        |       landline  : (510) 422-1572              |
                         .oooO  (   )
                          \ (   (_/
                           \_)

--