Centaur 411 Amp

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Centaur 411 Amp
From: KC0EI@aol.com (KC0EI@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1996 07:31:39 -0500
In a message dated 96-12-24 01:34:35 EST, PaulKB8N@aol.com writes:

<< Scott,

 Well stated.  I believe that TenTec has been very upfront over the years in
 articulating problems and concerns regarding their radios.  I, for one, have
 been a satisfied customer, and have found great value in both new and used
 TenTec gear.  The service is absolutely magnificent!  Just got off the phone
 and solved an interface problem with the Omni VI based on the discussions.

 Scott, Your style is positive and nonconfrontational, keep up the good work!

 73,  Paul >>

Paul

I fully agree!  They are pro's and if there is a problem, they will work it
out.  Give them a chance to solve the problem and I bet they will.

I would rather be doing business with a firm like Ten-Tec than some folks
that don't care.  I secont the "keep up the good work"

73, Tom

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.html