6-Meter Transverter Kit

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: 6-Meter Transverter Kit
From: JKXM17A@prodigy.com ( ALLEN SMITH)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 14:29:24, -0500
To my inquiry I received all very positive responses concerning the
building and operation of this transverter kit.  Thanks to Scott, NF3I;
Del, KL7HF; and David, WB0GAZ for their help.

After reading the comments I quickly called Ten Tec and ordered one.
For those unfamiliar with it, T-Kit 1208 is a complete kit including
enclosure and knobs and sells for $95 plus $6 shipping.  The assembly
documentation is said to be good and the unit an excellent value.
Remember, the sun spots are coming.

73/N0VA

(Allen Smith, Grand Junction, CO)

--