Remote Tuning knob

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Remote Tuning knob
From: MARTY_GULSETH@HP-Spokane-om2.om.hp.com (MARTY_GULSETH@HP-Spokane-om2.om.hp.com)
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 97 09:39:53 -0700
To whom it may concern:

Perhaps Scott from Ten-Tec would be kind enough to provide the manufacturer
and model of the rotary encoder. I think the encoder is the "heart" of the
remote knob, probably most TT fans could "roll their own" from there.

I know that HP (not the division where I work, tho) makes rotary encoders,
many others do also. Don't know if TT uses HPs or another vendors - haven't
opened up my knob (yet!)

Best 73, Best for '97 to all...

Marty - W7LEJ (Spokane, WA)

(std disclaimers, etc...)