FS: Mint Century 21 Digital

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: FS: Mint Century 21 Digital
From: kirk@cloudnet.com (Kirk A. Kleinschmidt)
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 1997 15:13:23 -0600
Hi!

If you've ever wanted a mint, 100% functional Ten-Tec Century 21...this is
IT...and it has a digital dial to boot!

Features: 5 bands, CW-only, 0-35 W output, Ten-Tec's legendary full
break-in, all solid state, 3-position CW filter, RIT, spot switch, user
manual.

Like I said, this radio looks fabulous and works perfectly.

Price: $250, I pay insured UPS shipping.

Because I own a business, I can accept VISA/MC, which is my preferred way
to transact via the net.

E-mail or call 320-202-1936

Thanks!

--Kirk, NT0Z