WTB TenTec Tuner Model 238

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: WTB TenTec Tuner Model 238
From: knoxr@cc.tacom.army.mil (knoxr@cc.tacom.army.mil)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 12:59:42 -0500
 Good morning TenTec folks!  I would like to have your guidance and
 advice on the TT Model 238 tuner.

 Right now I'm using an MFJ 989C tuner to match my TenTec station
 to a G5RV.  The station is a Corsair II, a 961 power supply/
 speaker and matching external VFO.  I am running barefoot at the moment,
 but would like to add a linear sometime in the future.

 Aside from the aesthetics of all the components matching, are there any
 pros and cons associated with the Model 238 tuner that I should
 consider before buying one and selling my MFJ tuner?  Used versus New?
 And fair price on the Used market?

 73 and really appreciate any help you can give me.

 de KD4BRL  Dick Knox
 knoxr@cc.tacom.army.mil

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/TenTecFAQ.html