Corsair

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Corsair
From: crobson@erie.net (Chris Robson)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 18:05:48 -0500
>I can not, at the moment, purchase a Omni VI, but I would like to get
>TenTec gear. So is there any suggestions. The Corsair's, are at the
>moment, what I could afford by selling my BA's.

Jim, I have both a Corsair I and an Omni VI, if your looking for the best
bang for the buck, the Corsair is one of the best buys in Ham Radio, it
STILL has a better receiver than 99% of the new rigs. I use both rigs all
the time (3 ham op family!!)

!
>Ten Tec repair is legendary, even for their older equipment, and that's
>why I'v decided for Ten Tec, let alone the legendary receivers.

Jim, This is reason enough to buy a Corsair, they still service them!  Good
luck with your search!

Chris  KB3A

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/TenTecFAQ.html