[TenTec] Ten-Tec 1330 30m QRP T-kit manual ERROR page 21

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec 1330 30m QRP T-kit manual ERROR page 21
From: wallace@world.std.com (Andy Wallace)
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 02:28:44 GMT
Hi, All.

I was delighted to receive a 1330 T-kit for my birthday and I have
been reading the manual in preparation for building the kit.

I notice there is an error on page 21, the section B, 10.1 MHz lowpass
filter. Step 3-11 reads:

Identify shielded coil L12, 2.8 uH, marked 30-34, and install it,
soldering both mounting tabs as well as the pins. VERY

And there it ends! Very WHAT??

Anyone with a manual (mine is number 74345) please let me know what to
do. Very carefully bend the can tabs over? Hmm?

I've not started building yet, but I am looking forward to it. It's
been ages since my last Heathkit and this T-kit looks like it will be
a nice little rig. (Anyone with alignment or building tips, I'd like
to hear from you.)

Thanks!

--Andy
wallace@world.std.com