[TenTec] Paragon

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon
From: wc7m@vcn.com (Jay E Ostrem)
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 19:47:04 -0700 (MST)
I have an opportunity to by a Paragon for $1000, I intend to use it as a
backup rig for my pending Omni 6+ .   Is the Paragon the Gen'l coverage
version of the Omni V or the Omni VI ?  Are the Paragon owners happy with
this rig?  Any plus or minus opinions?
                            73

                            Jay W7CW in Gillette, Wyoming

                            On the 1AB Ranch in Campbell County