[TenTec] FS: Omni-D, B-series station

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Omni-D, B-series station
From: ataylor@midas.llnl.gov (Allan G. Taylor)
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 15:34:59 -0700 (PDT)
I have for sale my Omni-D, B-series xcvr. I have had this rig since 1981 and
enjoyed it immensely. I am the second owner. An opportunity to pick up a
C-series leads to the sale of THIS rig.

   Omni-D B series  , with CW filter. WARC band mods done (30m and 12m only)
        has connections to control a TT QSK amp

    also

   243 remote VFO

  $525 + shipping for both  or

   xcvr $425   and VFO $125  ,  + shipping.

Let me know if you want to hear it on the air  and we will try a sked barefoot
or enforce one using the amp.

I am not sure why, but I will keep the mike for now!

Its not TT, but I also have

        a MFJ 422-X keyer/Bencher paddle combo for sale
          asking  $75 for it.

        and an Astron 35A power supply  $100.

Grant    K7GT

k7gt@qsl.net