[TenTec] Re: The "box", and the "stuff"

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: The "box", and the "stuff"
From: v31ry@ix.netcom.com (AE0Q V31RY)
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 14:10:40 -0600
At 15:55 21-05-97 -0400, N4XY wrote:
>Scott... I would like to suggest that either you guys get into the garment
>and cup and keychain business or better, find somebody and license them...
  snip
> and we all want
>some T-shirts and mugs and whathaveyous. Make my T-shirts a Large... with a
>Ten Tec logo on the back and something for my OMNI VI on the front!!!

  And how about making more of the silk-screened Ten-Tec-logo front license
plates with the "Ultimate CW" on them?!  I bet they'd be hot items, I'd like
another one!

73  --  Glenn
"Remember, any tool can be the right tool!"   Red Green

     AE0Q / V31RY          ex: GM5BKC, ZB2WZ, SV0WY, WA0VPK
  v31ry@ix.netcom.com   --SOWP 5558-M, QCWA LM, ARRL LM, NCVA--
http://www.qsl.net/ae0q