[TenTec] WTB TenTec 285 CW filter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WTB TenTec 285 CW filter
From: turner@safety.ICS.UCI.EDU (Clark Savage Turner WA3JPG)
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 13:33:59 -0700
This is the 6.3 MHz IF CW filter with 500 Hz bandwidth.

Really want to find one used, almost ready to order one though,
hi hi.  I have a model 220 2.4 kHz SSB (9 MHz filter) to swap,
or even maybe a model 219 250 Hz CW (9 MHz filter) to swap for
it.   Maybe, maybe I would even part with my 217, 500 Hz
(9 MHz filter) for it.

Clark
WA3JPG

P.S. Still also looking for a Murata CFJ 455 K12, ceramic SSB
filter out of Kenwood 940 and others, and also came out of some
Icom and Yaesu rigs.