[TenTec] Fair used price for Scout?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fair used price for Scout?
From: phelbert@rica.net (Paul Helbert)
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 07:47:30 -0400
Jim,

You asked about fair price for a Scout setup.
If you would look back through the past year or two of the messages on
the Ten Tec reflector, I think you'd find the offering price for such a
set up to be about $500.00 to $600.00.  I think that's fair and presume
that the offerers have become sellers at close to the offering price.
Another way of determining market price is to see what Ten Tec is buying
and selling used gear for...then split the difference.  I have always
bought and sold within these limits.

73,

Paul, Wv3j