[TenTec] Want TenTec 282, 285, 217 CW filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Want TenTec 282, 285, 217 CW filters
From: turner@safety.ICS.UCI.EDU (Clark Savage Turner WA3JPG)
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 13:23:22 -0700
Anyone have spare Ten Tec CW filters, especially for the
6.3 MHz IF of the Corsair and OMNI (282 and 285) ?  I need
them for my Corsair.

I have for sale the model 220 SSB filter, 2.4 kHz filter from
the 9 MHz IF.  It can be used in your Argonaut or Argosy for better
selectivity, and can be installed in your second slot in the
older OMNI-D (gets cascaded with the stock filter and it works
nicely) or even put into the NAR position of the OMNI V or VI
to get 24 poles of 2.4 kHz filtering.  I would like $50 shipped,
or happy to swap for any of the other filters.

Thanks for the read.

Clark
WA3JPG
Irvine, CA.