Fwd: [TenTec] Rig Control Software

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Fwd: [TenTec] Rig Control Software
From: LWBudd@aol.com (LWBudd@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 10:07:34 -0400 (EDT)
I had a request to forward responses to my inquiry about Rig Control Software
for the Omni VI to the reflector. Here is one . . .

In a message dated 97-07-14 17:09:04 EDT, dwright@microagesf.com (David
Wright) writes:

<<
 I use Log Windows 3.02 (logging) & CT 9.27 (contesting) with my
 (recently Option 3 upgraded) Omni VI.  I tried a lot of them, and those
 two work the best.  Now if only Log Windows 3.05 (newest version for
 Win95) could do all the things CT does, I'd be a really happy camper.
 The only drawback I've found is you have to build the interface....
 ....pain in the rear.   Now if only one of them would include it with
 the software-I'd pay a higher price....

 73 es GL de Dave KB6JOX

Any other comments either directly or in response to this one?

Leonard
KD3QQ
LWBudd@aol.com