[TenTec] Thanks for Advice and tips.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Thanks for Advice and tips.
From: ac5am@juno.com (Robert L Stolzle)
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 03:42:08 -0500
Hello again everyone,

Received a lot of good info and tips so I will thank everyone
again for the many responses to my post ICW the Corsair II PTO
stiffness.

The shims (washers under the rear cap) must have been the tble.
There were only 2. Should have 3. I took the PTO out this afternoon
and found this problem.

Recd a good tip to use talcum powder on the felt between the knob
and dial skirt.

An explanation that the rebuild kits use nickel tuning shafts instead
of brass as were the original shafts.

I will be away from my computer til Monday so won't be able
to answer any more responses. Will do it Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks again to all,

73,  Bob   AC5AM