[TenTec] Omni V Success

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni V Success
From: DHHDEH@concentric.net (David H. Hammond)
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 10:00:32 -0400
Hi Everyone,

At mid-month I posted a request for help for an Omni V that had refused
to transmit at more than 1 watt for the new owner I sold it to.

I got many many suggestions and as a result the new owner informs me
that he got the gremlin cured.

It appears that the RCA Jumper bar on the back of the rig between the TX
EN and TX OUT had become loose or open.

Anyway it was fixed and now is working the way it should. Nothing more
embarassing than a rig that refuses to work for its new owner.

My thanks to all of you for your help. We're *BOTH* happy now :-)

Better DX conditions are JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!

73 fer nw de N1LQ--Dave