[TenTec] Paragon for Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon for Sale
From: jackv@wt.net (Jack Van Demark)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 17:07:24 -0700
The Paragon with the Pin diode mod has been sold. Thanks to all who
reponded. i had no idea that this radio would stimulate the ineresting
discussion on PIN Diodes. The Idea for the mod came from QST 1994 where
DR. Ulrich Rhode wrote a series of 4 or 5 articles in same number of
QST's. Interesting reading and I have modified several Icoms and My
Paragon and the difference in a city like Houston Many High powered
Ham stations was impressive on both radios.
Thanks again and 73
Jack WN5A