[TenTec] FS:Omni C (loaded)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS:Omni C (loaded)
From: vhatley@flash.net (Vernon A. Hatley)
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 1997 11:26:31
        Well, I swore I would keep this Omni C forever; and it's still one of
the
best rigs I've ever used.  But, I'm suffering from Omni VI lust so the Omni
C must go.  On a scale of 1 to 10; (10 being new unused); this rig is a
solid 9.5.  You would have a hard time finding a nicer Omni C.  This rig
has ALL the WARC bands; 30, 17, and 12 meter; (17 and 12 meter were factory
upgrades.)  Have manual and power cord with breaker.  I am offering this
rig two ways:

1) radio with the 500hz and 1800hz filters installed, $550
2) radio withOUT any filters installed, $450

        I will NOT sell filters first; sorry.  Plus shipping.  CODs welcome.

--
KK5RO
Vernon A. Hatley