[TenTec] TNC to Omni D hookup problem solved.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TNC to Omni D hookup problem solved.
From: ki0er@juno.com (R Ogborn)
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 08:27:30 MST
Thanks all for your suggestions!

Ken, W8EK, suggested putting a 100K ohm trimpot inside the Omni D on the
"Patch-In" line.  I installed it last night and it did the trick!  I now
have full control of output from QRP to 100W without the hair trigger
effect.

And thanks to Peter, KD7MW.  I especially liked his suggestion of running
a small fan toward the heat sink of the Omni.  I will do that!

73 to all!  I hope to hook up with many of you on Pactor or other HF
digital mode.

R Ogborn - KI0ER
Littleton, Colorado, U.S.A
ki0er@amsat.org