[TenTec] FS: OMNI 6 Plus and 961 Pwr Supply

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: OMNI 6 Plus and 961 Pwr Supply
From: pmeier@tir.com (pmeier)
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 97 20:38:35 -0500
I have for sale a Omni 6 Plus with 500hz 2nd IF and both 250hz filters,
Ten Tec hand mic and matching 961 power supply. The 6 Plus was purchased
May and seen almost no time and is in perfect condition in all respects.
I run QRP so finals have never been pushed. The power supply is in
excellent condition but has a couple, very minor, scratches on top (could
possibly be rubbed out). I am a non smoker and the reason for sale is
lack of time for use of such a wonderful radio. Boxes and manuals
included.

Price is $2100 or best offer. Please reply only if seriously interested.

email to pmeier@tir.com