[TenTec] Fw: Ten Tec 500hz FSK filter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fw: Ten Tec 500hz FSK filter
From: EdGuzis@cris.com (Ed Guzis .)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 10:12:25 -0600
This is a forwarded message - reply directory to Bill Straw below.

Ed Guzis

----------
From: Bill Straw <WB0O/0007359114@MCIMAIL.COM>
To: tentec <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Ten Tec 500hz FSK filter
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Friday, January 09, 1998 7:33 PM

   I've started to get the RTTY bug here lately, even
operated the ARRL RTTY Roundup and had a good time. MY
software/hardware runs the OMNI VI in the LSB position
for the RTTY (AFSK), and seems to do just fine with the
regular 500 hz or 250 HZ in line. Now I read where
there is a "special" FSK 500 hz filter than can be put
in the "narrow" position, which is unused on my setup.
   Will this filter help me, and is it worth $89 for
whatever it will help with ???

73 BILL WB0O