[TenTec] FS: ALC annunciator w/ extra top cover

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: ALC annunciator w/ extra top cover
From: phelbert@rica.net (Paul Helbert)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 11:13:23 -0500
Hi Gangue,

I have for sale the Ten Tec model 259 alc annunciator with an extra top
cover to fit Omni V, Omni VI, etc.  This top cover has the switch for
the model 259 mounted near the front left corner.  Perfect for someone
who helps a vision impaired ham set up his radio, and who wants to keep
from botching up the rig cosmetically.  I'll find out what it is worth
from your offers or from Ten Tec in a couple of days when I get the
chance to call Seviereville during working hours.

Paul, Wv3j